Brookburn Primary School is one of the two founding schools of the LINK Learning Trust,(LLT), which, along with Barlow Hall Primary School in Chorlton, joined together to form a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which promotes a set of values and a vision for all of its children which we hope will enhance and inspire the lives of not only the children who attend our school but their families and the wider community.
We would like all our children, irrespective of background or special need, to be prepared for success in their future lives.
We will achieve this by nurturing and developing their achievement, their experiences and their skills and we will provide the skills and knowledge needed to promote growth mindsets and build resilience in our children
Our values, mission and goals
- Learning together
- Inspiring each other
- Nurturing and valuing
- Knowledge that builds futures
We provide an inspirational experience that develops imaginative learners who take ownership of their learning, are proud of their achievements, and are prepared for a life in modern Britain.
Parents will want their children to be educated at one of our MAT schools because we:
- Develop good citizens
- Ignite learning and promote excellent teaching
- Grow exceptional leaders
- Focus on performance
- Provide public value
Our values are embedded through every layer of governance and drive everything we do.
We will be:
- Child centric – children are our raison d’etre.
- Collaborative – we learn with and from each other.
- Creative – we are innovative and forward thinking.
- Responsive- we serve the needs of our communities.
- Passionate – about improving children’s life chances.
- Inclusive – we celebrate diversity and challenge prejudice and ignorance.
- Relentless – we are progress orientated, no child left behind.
- Positive – we challenge fixed mindsets and promote growth mindsets.
- We will strive for excellence – we are driven by purpose – the pursuit of school improvement.